Sunday, October 6, 2013

Divorce

If you have landed on my page and you are divorced, I want you to know that I accept you and am so sorry for all the hurt that have faced or are facing. Moses brought the law; Jesus Christ brought Grace and Truth. I need you to know that I don’t think that divorce is the right answer, and I did not choose that road while walking through my personal hell. But, I extend Grace to you and want you to know that the blood of Jesus offers Grace and Forgiveness even in divorce. You will read about my struggle and my battle about divorce. I have been on my knees sobbing and weeping and begging God for release from my vows to which He replied: ‘NO’. And while I am glad that I did not do it, I don't want you to feel alienated from opinions that will be in this blog. Please enter in and learn with me about this new Truth I’ve been learning the last couple of years called: ‘Grace’.

No comments:

Post a Comment