Saturday, August 31, 2019

Call to Prayer

Call to prayer. I don’t know about y’all but there is stuff going around all around me. It has been quite a week! I am both heartbroken and annoyed. God has called us to love like He loves but also called us to be warriors. Ephesians 6 is a well known passage to many of us. It tells us to put on the full armor of God. But it also tell us to never stop praying for the saints.
I have friends that need health miracles, marriage miracles, jobs, wisdom, kids fighting for freedom from the world, so many things just in my circles.
Jesus left us the Helper, the Holt Spirit dwells within us. Jesus sits at the right hand of God interceding on our behalf and the Comforter intercedes for us when we don’t know how to pray. We must stand firm. And pray. Who are you interceding for?
#journeyingtogether
#journeywithme
#titustwojourney

No comments:

Post a Comment